Mike & Moses

Mike & Moses
The pursuit of happiness..Egyptian style!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Have to Start Somewhere...

And you should too!

Time to take control of our own destiny...I titled this Life, Liberty, & the Pursuit of Happiness - a personal endeavor every bit as much as a profound passage in our Declaration of Independence...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

I suppose these pages will find quotes, as well as personal rants and raves...but inevitably they will chronicle one man's pursuits to find happiness through freedom.

I hope you enjoy the posts ~ and I truly hope they provoke thought. Agree or disagree, an open mind is fertile ground for growth...something I wish for you, and me.

All the Best...

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment